Crimson Mexican Drug Rug Baja Hoodie
Regular price $39.99
Sale price $39.99Unit price per
● Relaxed Fit- True to US Men's size
● 100% Eco Friendly - Made with our HippieYarn™ which is derived from recycled t-shirts.
● For more information, visit our Sizing Page
- Deep Red, Black Stripes
- Our Baja Hoodies aka "Drug Rugs" are all Handwoven from 100% Recycled Fibers, hand-picked to ensure the highest quality!
- They are made up of a cotton, polyester, and acrylic blend making them super soft to the touch and durable enough to hold up to any adventure!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash on cold, tumble dry on low or hang dry.
- Orders placed before 1 PM MST will be processed on the same day
- See Shipping/Returns Page for details
Shop Other Eco Friendly Products Products
Mexican Blankets - Bamboo Sheets
Hippies.com gives back to the community by sourcing all of our products straight from weavers in Mexico. By maintaining close relationships with our partners in Mexico, we work together to bring a unique piece of their culture back to the US. We do our best to protect the environment by using only recycled materials, limiting our carbon footprint as much as possible. Our Mexican hoodies have a V-neck with ties in the front, a deep front pocket and long sleeve.
Since these drug rug hoodies are made from 100% recycled fibers, shade and weave variations are inherent to the process. This means that each hoodie has as much character and uniqueness as the person wearing it!