- The most common name for our hooded sweatshirts is the simple baja hoodie.
- More slang referral to our sweatshirts is the drug rug hoodie.
Mexican Poncho Hoodie
- This is another very common name for our inventory. Although they aren't technically ponchos because they have sleeves and ponchos do not.
- Jacket is not the best name because they are pullover hoodies and not jackets. But we know what you mean.
- We are seeing a trend with these names. But these are just slang terms from the 90's that people used to describe our hippie clothing. We prefer names like hippie hoodies or baja hoodies.
She is wearing our black diamond baja hoodie pictured above.